Wednesday, August 04, 2004

About my thoughts

I am always coming up with new ideas and opinions. Some about society, many about Orthodox Christianity. So I decided to publish them via a blog.

I am an Orthodox Christian living in the USA. I am a member of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America. I am a member of a minor clergy order called a Subdeacon, but not because I am particularly intelligent or holy. However, I am very opinionated!

As a disclaimer, my opinions may not reflect those of the Church in general, or the Archdiocese in particular. I do not claim to have deep theological knowledge. My opinions stem from a common sense understanding of Orthodox Christianity (herein simply referred to as Orthodoxy) and society in general. I expect that there will be many differences in opinion, and I am always open to hearing them and changing my own opinion if convinced.

If you would like to solicit my opinion about society or Orthodoxy, just post a comment.

1 comment:

Karl said...

Hope to see you post more often....